Alto’s Adventure: Tips and Guides To Get Your Goals Done
Alto’s Adventure is an endless runner snowboarding game, published by Snowman, it has amazing graphics, lots of tricks, and challenging goals on each level. You can only control when to jump and flip, but the timing and choosing the place where to do the tricks are crucial and challenging. But don’t let the tasks frustuate you, you can skip them if you find some goals are way too hard.
The controls in Alto’s adventure game are quite easy, tap the screen to jump, tap and hold to do a backflip, although you need good timing and visions of the landscapes.
Alto’s Adventure Tips and Tricks
- Concentrate on your goals rather than fancy tricks unless the goals are fancy tricks.
- If you need big points, you have to chain your tricks, pull off a long grind and finish it with a backflip.
- Use Maya for tricky challenges, she is one of the best characters, she is not fast and that makes easier to control or see incoming rocks, and you should use Maya in the early stages for triple backflip goals.
- Save your coins and buy a wingsuit from the workshop for level 32+ goals
- Paz is fast and also too heavy to do backflips, it’s better to use someone else for air tricks, unless the goals need Paz to do backflips.
- Master your jump, see how far you can get from the jumping point to the landing point, this could be important to accomplish goals such as land on a rock.
Alto’s Adventure: How to Escape the Elders
Do combo tricks to speed up, grinding also one of the best way because it’s counted as a trick, if there is nothing to grind, you can do backflips and when you cross a chasm, the Elder will not chase you anymore until you meet another Elders. You can do this on and on to score big.
Alto’s Adventure: How to do triple backflips
Maya is the best choice for double and triple backflips in the early levels and you’ll get several tasks to do double and triple backflips, Alto himself is not a better choice for this.
To do backflips you’ll need to find a high slope, if you couldn’t see any landscape or trees on the right side, it could be a high slope, learn the pattern. After you could have known there’s a high slope ahead, get a speed boost by doing a backflip or if you are lucky there’s an ice boost near the edge, and after doing a double backflip, see if there’s still an empty space or you can see the top of the trees or the ground, if it is still an empty space, do one more flip.
How To Collect More Coins in Alto’s Adventure
Don’t do tricks or you’d fly over a bunch of coin.
Stay on the ground, coins are mostly lay on the ground.
Don’t grind, because coins don’t line up on the rope.
Watch out for that rock! if you choose to stay on the ground.