Collect More Simoleons/coins in SimCity BuildIt game
In SimCity BuildIt there are SimCash (Green paper money), NeoSimoleons (Blue coins), and Simoleons (Gold coins) can be used to upgrade Vu’s Tower, buy landmarks, buy items from Global Trade HQ, buy non-residential buildings and so on. To make your city more beautiful you really need plenty of Simoleon. In this post, I have several tips to collect more Simoleons in SimCity BuildIt game without spending real money.
However, in my opinion, this game is beautiful, managed professionally by Electronic Arts (EA), and updated frequently and not just from the coding part but also some part of the gameplay, items, and other contents.
If you are new to SimCity BuildIt, here I have SimCity BuildIt beginners guides.
Here’s what my city’s Simoleons, NeoSimoleons, SimCash, Platinum Keys, Golden Keys look like.
How to Collect more Simoleons in SimCity BuildIt
- You can sell items you have in your storage for the maximum prices (Tap and hold the plus sign next to the price)
- Buy products from Global Trade HQ that other mayors sell for the minimum prices and re-sell them for the maximum prices. You need to remember the prices at least you notice something wrong when you see the prices.
- Produce and sell items that people would beg to have, for example: Fruit and Berries, Bread Roll, Nails, Paint and so on. (I posted an article about SimCity BuildIt’s most wanted items) along with other tips.
- Tap on coin bubbles located nearby buildings, these are from “Other Mayors” and they want to buy some items from you, you must calculate the maximum prices and if they pay higher then do the requests.
- Winning Contest of Mayors can’t bring you many coins, instead you need a lot of coins, if you want to have a good position in Contest of Mayors.
- Make your Sims happy, they will pay more taxes and collect those taxes in your city hall regularly, at least daily.
- You probably want to design your city for more Sims to live in your city, it means lots of residential buildings, but this is always not the case, if I put all residential buildings in one block without a good city planning, it won’t be easy for my sims to reach 100% happiness.
- Place parks, entertainments, trees, and other specializations near residential buildings, it will make your sims happy, more beautiful city and you will collect more Simoleons in your City Hall.
- Go to Daniel’s City and buy all items he sells and resell them, Daniel always sells for the minimum prices.
- The following action would spoil the fun of the game! If you are at level 20 or lower, you can build residential buildings » upgrade them » destroy them » repeat.
If you are in a higher level, the total costs to upgrade residential buildings are usually higher than the coin prizes.