Gang Fights Tips And How To Choose A Good Gang In C.A.T.S
In C.A.T.S. (Crash Arena Turbo and Stars) game, there is a feature called Gang, in here you can chat with other members, or you could connect with your Facebook friends and the best part is Gang Fights, in here you can collect few parts if you win, even a legendary part, and there are two ways to collect trophy points effectively in Gang Fights.
C.A.T.S. version: 2.6.2
First of all, you must join a gang, and gangs mostly have requirements, you should read or ask the leader or other members about the requirements or they might kick you out of the gang.
How To Choose A Good Gang
This is one of the important keys to get better parts from Gang Fights. Good Gangs should get above rank 3 boxes at the end of every cycle.
- A Gang leader should be the most active player in the gang or at least online every day, you can tell by looking at their trophy points’ movement (Tap on My Gang tab), or look at the conversation in the Chat tab.
- Have a look at My Gang tab, but you could ignore current trophy points of the members, as the gang might at the beginning of the cycle and their trophy points might be low or none. You should give more attention to the previous gang’s trophy points (it’s on the top right, see image below).
- Some gangs have trophy point requirements, see at the end of the cycle, if there was someone has trophy points below the requirement and didn’t get kicked, it could be not a good sign.
- Look at the chat history, see if there is someone had been kicked out of the gang. If it had a long history but no one had been kicked out, it could be not a good sign.
Gang Fights Tips and Tricks To Collect More Trophy Points
There are 3 rounds on each cycle of the Gang Fights and ends in 3 days.As stated above, there are two ways to do Gang Fights:
1. Become a camper
- Stay at one stage.
- Fuse your weapons, gadgets, and chassis to become stronger and healthier. You can fuse and bet (How to win most bets in CATS).
- Don’t fight in the championship or beat at most 4-5 opponents to stay between rank 7 and 12 and get gems and coins at the of the championship.
- Become a camper is the easiest way to get lots of trophy points. And better do it between stage 4 and 20.
- After a while, it’s easy to beat 10 enemies every round, if you don’t use the gem, you will get 825 trophy points easily.
- If you don’t have much time to play, this is the best to stay ‘active’ in the game.
- You’d get better parts each day with magic boosts, sometimes (or maybe most of the time) they are better than parts in regular boxes.
- You’d get a lot of coins in the championship because most opponents in your current stage couldn’t beat you.
- It takes longer to go to the next prestige.
- If you had much time to play, you’d get bored faster. If you camped and already had so much power in your cars, beating 10 opponents in Gang Fights would take no longer than 5 minutes.
- The championship is also fun, and you can’t really participate in it. In the championship, sometimes you don’t always have the best Attack Points and Health Points and beating opponents which have better AP’s and HP’s than you takes a lot of skills, experiments, and experiences. Do you know that feeling when your lame car beats mighty opponents with tricky tricks and go to the next stage then claim a Legendary box? Yes, you’d miss that if you camped.
2. Collect trophy points in Gang Fights without camping.
If your goal was to stage up, you could collect around 400 trophy points in each cycle on average without using gems. And if you were fast enough to stage up, you might beat all of your opponents.
Here are several tips and tricks for Gang Fights
- You must participate in betting to boost AP’s and HP’s, make sure you have enough gems.
- Don’t sell your legendary parts even they are from Wooden Parts stages, remember you have to build 3 strong cars.
- Prepare 3 cars, each of them should be different from each other to anticipate your opponents’ cars. Prepare 4-5 different type of chassis, weapons, gadgets, wheels, unless you already in stage 23. If you were in stage 23 and stuck at the Gang Fights, you should go prestige and it’s your priority, so you should sell the other cars if needed.
- If you couldn’t beat your current opponent, you should go stage up if possible. You’d have new tier parts so it’s easier to beat your opponent.
- Do NOT retry in short time period. You should really make a big boost to your cars’ Attack Points and Health Points after you have lost. Keep in mind you only have 3 free retries in one round.
- If you were facing tough opponents, you should calculate your HP’s and AP’s and theirs. Don’t gamble if there’s still enough time to boost your cars. As you can see the image below, I still had time to boost my cars (click the image to enlarge).