How to get more NeoSimoleon in SimCity BuildIt
After level 30 you will be capable to collect NeoSimoleon. NeoSimoleon is one of coin types in SimCity BuildIt that you can get from OMEGA Zones (OMEGA Residential Buildings) or sell OMEGA Items, in this article I want to share the best way to get NeoSimoleons faster, cheaper, more effective, and even without having to increase the NeoBank capacity.
How to get more NeoSimoleons in SimCity BuildIt
Collecting NeoSimoleon Vs. Selling OMEGA Items
There are 2 ways to get NeoSimoleons.
First, collect NeoSimoleons above OMEGA Zones, therefore you need to build OMEGA zones, and the second one Selling OMEGA items you need to produce OMEGA items.
1. What do you need to build OMEGA Zones:
- Build ControlNet Towers and Drone Bases, these buildings’ prices are multiplied each time you buy.
- To get more NeoSimoleons from OMEGA Zones you need to upgrade the zones, therefore you need to produce OMEGA items.
- Increase NeoBank capacity, to increase NeoBank capacity you need to produce specific OMEGA items.
These requirements are the cons: Buy ControlNet Towers and Drone bases are expensive each time you buy. To upgrade OMEGA Zones you need to find specific OMEGA items and this is hard to get or expensive if you want to buy them in Neo Mall. and to increase NeoBank capacity you also have to find specific OMEGA items or you could buy them with SimCash. You need to expand your area to build more OMEGA Zones.
The pros are: you can leave the game up to 24 hours and let NeoSimoleon increase. If you didn’t have much time to play, didn’t join in the Contest of Mayors, and did all the requirements, this would be the best option. Don’t need Simoleon coins to start OMEGA Processing in OMEGA Labs.
2. What do you need to produce and sell OMEGA items:
- Build OMEGA Labs.
- Build OMEGA Research Center.
- Wait for buyers, they usually come around in 10 minutes. Tips: You could reject or sell things to buyers that pay with Simoleon coins if NeoSimoleon’s buyers didn’t show up for too long.
Cons: You need Simoleon coins to start an OMEGA Processing in OMEGA Labs. Wait for buyers that offer good deals.
Pros: You don’t have to increase the NeoBank capacity, all NeoSimoleons that you collect will be added to your NeoBank, no restriction on the NeoBank limit. Don’t have to build more OMEGA Zones if you have limited landscape. If you have much time to play SimCity BuildIt or join the Contest of Mayors, this is the best option.
How to make more OMEGA Items
Build 5 or 6 OMEGA Labs, and this would also help if you joined Contest of Mayors. Get Simoleon coins ready 40.000 to 80.000 should be enough, you can read this How To Get More Simoleon Coins in SimCity BuildIt.
Upgrading the NeoBank is not necessary
When you sell OMEGA items the amount of NeoSimoleon won’t get restricted by the NeoBank capacity, so you don’t have to increase your NeoBank capacity.
Wait for the buyers & Sell OMEGA items for the right price
This is important: Fill your OMEGA storage with OMEGA items, make it full or at least 70% of the storage capacity to make the buyers appear in your town. If you fill the OMEGA storage less than 50% of the capacity, big chance they won’t appear in your city. It also means it would be better if you didn’t upgrade your OMEGA storage.
It depends on the situation if you joined the Contest of Mayors and need to free up one slot in the OMEGA Research center and your OMEGA Storage is full, then it would be wise to accept any offers.
- You might need to buy something in Neo Mall or spend your Neo Simoleon elsewhere, if there were no OMEGA Buyers appear for some time even if your OMEGA storage is full. This happens if you possess too much Neo Simoleon.
- Good Prices are between 1.000 to 1.500 NeoSimoleons.