Kingdom Rush: Beginners’ Guides and Powerful Defenses
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game for iPhone, Android, and also available online. Kingdom Rush is developed by Ironhide Game Studio and published by Armor Games. Kingdom Rush is one of the best tower defense games, it’s simple and addicting, and you can choose any difficulty at any level.
#1. Kingdom Rush: Tips, and tricks
- There are 3 difficulty levels in Kingdom Rush, Casual, Normal and Veteran, use the Casual level to collect more stars, this will help you to upgrade your troops faster.
- Upgrade your towers constantly, un-upgraded towers wouldn’t help so much at higher levels and you need to conquer them to get more stars.
- Locate Barracks/the battles in the middle of ranged towers (Archer Towers, Mage Towers, and Bombards), and adjust the rally points if needed.
- Build Archer and Mage Towers evenly, don’t build too much barracks, locate them at the intersections so they could be more effective.
- You have to block all the incoming waves to maximize all of your towers’ attack.
- Locate barracks on the edge areas if it was possible, and change the rally point if needed, and make sure the infantry positions are surrounded by ranged towers, at least have two ranged towers near them.
- For each central position (where the battles happen/near barracks), you should build a Bombard tower, and upgrade the bombard or it won’t help so much against stronger enemies.
- Upgrade Archer Towers to Marksmen Towers to deal with Shaman, or you’ll be in trouble as they also can heal their friends.
- Upgrade soldiers to Barbarians if you have trouble with flying enemies.
- You should buy useful things in the shop to deal with hard levels. Dynamite, Chill Wand, Frozotov would be helpful
- Locate reinforcement near Shadow Archers so they won’t shoot your soldiers, and also put near Necromancers so they are distracted and won’t be able to summon their minions for a while
- If you wanted to block waves, it would be better if you put reinforcements in the middle of the marches.
#2. Kingdom Rush: Walk-through (Campaign mode)
Below we provide towers placements for each level and play in casual difficulty. As for now, these placements have effective defense strategies to bolck incoming waves or at least to scatter them so they won’t come all at once. (click on each image to enlarge)
Pay attention to:
These creatures are fast, you should at least have one Barrack in this campaign, good placements and timing of the reinforcements to make it easier to conquer.
These tribal healers are so persistant, resistant to magic attacks and they can heal every allies near them, so you need to upgrade some of your archer towers to be effective against them or they will cause you big troubles.
Twin River Pass #4
Tap a fish on the river, don’t wait until any of them jumping out of the water, just tap constantly on where the fish show up. Better do this before calling the first wave.
Silveroak Forest #5
Pay attention to:
These Spiders spawn spiderlings and they are fast, but not too tough againts melee attacks and archers.
Pay attention to:
This is one of the annoying enemies in Kingdom Rush, ranged enemies that would kill all your troops if your troops’ position didn’t have any tower nearby. You could send reinforcements near them to distract their attacks.
One of the bosses in Kingdom Rush, can summon minions and shoot missiles. This is not too hard if you have already upgraded Mage Towers to Arcane, and put reinforcement in its path and make sure you have Archer and Mage Towers distributed evenly.
Being updated, please wait..