Lords Mobile Tips and Guides To Reach Level 17 Castle Fast F2P [Part 1]
Lords Mobile is a real-time strategy mobile MMO game, developed and published by IGG, claimed the game has more than 100 million users. Lords Mobile is so addictive, there is always something to do, so much challenging tasks, enemies you must keep an eye on, your personal events with plenty of useful rewards, guild events, kingdom events, and so on. Basically, this is an intense game. But to be fair this also one of the most pay to win games ever, and if you are a free 2 play player, don’t worry I have several tips for you to survive and make your turf strong without paying a single cent.
Tips and Tricks To Get To Level 17 Castle on Lords Mobile
#1. Find an active guild, in early levels you might not be able to join a high gift level guild or a reputable guild because most of them have high requirements such as you must have a high might which you don’t have yet, but if there was a big guild that would accept anyone from any level, that would be great and you should join them. But because it’s rare and near impossible to find a big guild that would accept new players, so one of the best ways to reach level 17 castle fast in Lords Mobile is you need to find an active guild.
How to find an active Guild in Lords Mobile
Low might guilds with lots of player, 1 – 10 million might guilds with more than 60 players could mean they are new and active guilds, why should we have to join with new players? Because new players are mostly online. And you need their Help, you can reduce 1% of your research/build time each time you get Help from a guildmate, so don’t use speedups until you get all the Help.
#2. Use all your Gems, use as much as you need to get to VIP 8, all of them if you have to and don’t worry about your Gems, you’ll get plenty of them for free in higher levels and much more if you are able to join one of high gift level guilds.
This will save you much more time, as you can see in the image below (click to enlarge) comparison between VIP 1 and VIP 8. You’ll gain so many perks after you reach VIP 8.
And after you have reached VIP 8, save your gems, don’t use it for anything, but you can use it to finish constructions, researches, or troops training for Hell/Solo events, and that’s no more than 200 gems, if it was more than 200 gems and no gems on the prize, generally it’d not worth it.
#3. Solo and Hell Events are important!
If you are a free to play player, Solo Events, and Hell Events are one of the best ways to get resources. Get constructing and researching done fast is not really your main goal, but get them done at the right moment is the key. And it would be better if your Hell event and Solo event have almost the same tasks. As you can see in the image below (click to enlarge) I’ve done the Solo event and Hell event at the same time because they almost have the same tasks.
Tips on the Hell events:
1. Don’t push it too hard to finish them all, or even waste your gems.
2. Each Solo event has 3 Hell events, so don’t finish your Solo event too fast if your Hell event’s tasks don’t match.
Even this is a war game, it’s not worth to attack someone or going into battles every day at early levels. Your development would be stuck, and you couldn’t catch up with the others in your kingdom, and then you’d be an easy prey. Unless if it was a guildless turf (abandoned turf) you could attack guildless turfs for resources, as a matter of fact, you should attack guildless turfs for resources, but scout them first in case there are still some traps left.
Attacking a turf with guild would be pointless because they have troops and ready to defend. And mostly attackers will get some of their troops dead and wounded. So you need resources to heal your troops and train new ones.
If you got attacked, play smart, shelter your troops and your leader, then you would lose only gold (if the other resources not exceded the vault limit). Don’t get ashamed when your turf got burned, even a 1 billion might player get burned from time to time. There’s always someone stronger than you or someone who wants to burn you, so as a free to play player you need to play smart and keep developing.
#5 Other useful tips for Free to Play player
- A turf with a shield on cannot attack your tiles, so be the first to get there.
- Heroes’ administration skills already applied automatically when you hired them, so no need to use a particular hero to trigger their administration skills.
- Trade Boat is opened when you reach level 13 castle, gather any necessary resources and trade them, minimize using resources from your bag. All the resources in the bag are the important ones.
- Always trade anything for speed-ups (research and regular). You can gather resources, but you can’t gather speed-ups. And you’ll need tons of speed-ups if you want to get your Tier 4 troops reasearches done really fast.
- The Monster Hunting research, Economy research, and Military research, those are your top 3 priorities of speed ups allocation in Lords Mobile. Do anything to get your research tasks done faster, in fact you don’t really need to speed up constructions, allocate all your research and regular speed ups for research tasks.
- Since you wouldn’t go to war often, set your talent all to the economy tree.
Next part: Walk-through, tips and guides from level 1 to level 17