Monument Valley iPhone Game Tips, Tricks, and Hints
Monument Valley is an optical illusions puzzle game, brain teaser, manipulate platforms, snippets of fantastical architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world and tricky. Beat optical illusions and defeat the enigmatic Crow People.
Monument Valley Tips, Tricks, and Hints
Developed by: Ustwo Games
Game Category: Puzzle
Size: Vary, around 650MB.
- Make sure you’re looking at it from all perspective think out of the box and be sure to re-check another point of view. Monument Valley focuses on optical illusions, so don’t think obvious steps.
- Check and explore structures around Ida, check if there is anything you can move or rotate before moving her around.
- Don’t focus too much to something in front of Ida, take a good understanding to everything around Ida’s position and how areas appear from another perspective and another structure.
- Don’t worry too much about making a misstep, there is no dead end in this game. Retrace your steps, planning your stage navigation and keep moving forward.
- Make a good plan about your current stage by getting familiar with the layout and moving Ida over to objects she can move or rotate.
- Hold pulley long enough to divert Crow people, they are harmless but most of the time on some levels Crow people will attempt to undo switches you’ve pressed. Calculate your timing and trick them.
- You can move Ro and her daughter to wherever you want them to go just by tapping on the place you want them to be, keep an eye on some part of the game for this trick.
- To plan any movements and switches do consider Ida’s position in current view if she is no longer in view, then you won’t be able to move her in your current point of view.
- Don’t move Ida if you have no clue about what you can do in current perspective, learn about your current structure first before moving her, make a note if you have to, because you can’t make a move if Ida is out of your current perspective.
- Beware of rotating obstacles, they are based on your current perspective, check your stairways connection and level rotation.
- Plan ahead before using cranks other mechanisms that let you manipulate the landscape, they can’t move when characters are on the element they affect, better make yourself get used to them by learning what they do on certain situation.
- Every game has patterns on some object, learn what Crow people do in your perspective will help you a lot
- Ida won’t stuck at some point forever or die in this game if you fail to do something, so experiment with everything.