Nonstop Knight App Game Tips, Hints, and Tricks
I’ve been playing Nonstop Knight game for a while, beat several elite bosses some have Impossible strength, Very Hard strength. All fun and challenging, play through all the floors without using real money, most of the bosses have same fighting patterns and if you stuck at a hard floor. Here I have several tips, hints, and tricks to help you through the game especially to beat Impossible strength bosses if you want.
Nonstop Knight is developed by Flaregames available on Google Play requires the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 or later, and on iTunes for your iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch, requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Currently Nonstop Knight has 2 type of game, an Adventure game and a Boss Hunt game. A boss Hunt Game is a multiplayer game, you can play along with other people to beat the bosses, and who beat more bosses get to the top of the leaderboard. This requires internet connection, I think the internet is just to join and see the leaderboard and store your score into it. Here is how to win Boss Hunt Game Nonstop Knight
Nonstop Knight Game Tips, Hints, and Tricks
Here are several tips for beginners to guide you through your first adventure in Nonstop Knight game. Including collecting prizes, game combats, fighting bosses, Weapons, Armors, Cloaks, Potions, and several other things.
Collecting more coins and other prizes
- Your Pets are permanent, nothing you can do about them, I got my first pet in level 8 of my first adventure. These pets (and magical creatures from your cloaks) are helpful for collecting coins, they always change their position when they are fighting, so if there was any barrels, chests or jugs near them, your pets would crush them along with your enemies.
- To collect more coins you can use The Goldie as your weapon (if you got one), gain coins every 4th hit and has other good perks such as 4% additional chance of critical hit and the damage + 146%
- Stay at boss’s floor much longer because this game has never ending prizes.
- Use the Frenzy Potion along with Gold Booster in your pets panel, with these two combination you will collect coins and other prizes much faster and efficient.
- Kill more than two enemies at a time (Multikill), you can do this in the lower floors (lower floors are relative in this game) and you have Ascended more than 3 or 4 times at least and more importantly you have spent your tokens for Damages, Armors, and Skills (tap Adventure button and tap the plus button).
Multikills give you additional coins. There are several Multikills from 3 to 8 multikills (probably) I don’t know if you can gather 9 enemies in one spot and kill them at once (I’ll update this, if I can do it).
Here are three of my multikill
Nonstop Knight Battles, Weapons, Armors, Potions tips and guides
- Take a look at the bosses’ strength status, impossible, very hard, hard, and ready. Click the Battle button to face the boss and if the boss strength was impossible, you should first upgrade your current Weapon, Armor, and Cloak to match the boss strength.
- It’s OK if you can’t kill the boss and don’t want to spend your gem and no Revive Potion to continue, you can restart your current floor.
- You can go back to floor 1 by clicking the Ascend button in adventure menu, check carefully your Rewards, make sure they are enough to get what you want.
- If several minions in current floor can’t kill you after a single fight and you still have more than 40% Hit Points then it means they can’t kill you anywhere in your current floor.
- Don’t use Auto Summon in higher floor.
- Mostly I use Leap as my ability, it’s better for collecting coins, tokens and also doing hit and run technique in most battle with stronger bosses rather than Slash. See if there are any barrels, jugs, or wooden chests in front of you then leap.
Always compare the Perks of the weapons, armors, and cloaks, that was given to you with those you already have in your stock. Most of the time these new items have more level above anything in your stock, so compare the coins that needed to be used for upgrading your current items, and their perks because every items that you are currently using will need to be upgraded.
Example: I have a level 41 sword(1K damage) and its perks are additional 35% damage and additional 7% armor after kill, then I got a box with a level 44 (1.15K damage) sword inside and only has 1 perk additional 5% damage after kill. As you can see we must calculate the coins to advance 3 levels up and also their perks.
I don’t recommend you to fight bosses that have Very Hard strength, firstyou must upgrade your armor, weapon, and cloak until the bosses only have at least Hard status, because if you fight them then you kill them, you will advance to a new floor which is harder than the previous floor, even the minions could kill you. Then you’ll fall into the circle of death: You can’t kill the minions because you don’t have enough power, you don’t have enough power because you can’t upgrade, you can’t upgrade because you don’t have enough coins, you don’t have enough coins because you can’t kill the minions. Then you will have to hit the Ascend button or wait for the video ads, or spend your real money.
However, if you Ascended in this game, you would go farther in the next adventure, but you need tokens, that’s why you need to push it farther in current floor so you can make a huge leap in the next adventure.