Rymdkapsel Game Strategy For Beginners
rymdkapsel is a puzzle game, it’s a super fun and straight-forward game, beating all three of the game’s objectives, where you take command of a space station and minions, planning expansion, managing resources, exploring the galaxy are some fun objectives you’ll find in rymdkapsel. Below some tips and hints for beginners.
Developed by: Grapefrukt games
Price: $3.99 on iPhone and Android, $7.99 on Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux.
Size: ~75 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Android 4.0 and up.
Rymdkapsel Game Strategy For Beginners
- Striking a good balance between defense and expansion is key to succeeding
- Efficiency one of the most important things you should keep in mind while searching all the four Monoliths.
- Only build corridors to a monolith at a time, build minions simultaneously.
- Keep resource generating rooms close to each other
- When the target really far to a weapons room, wise to bring the weapons room along.
- You can have one room on priority at a time, if there is a room shape you don’t like, just put it elsewhere and cancel the building.
- The objective of this game is to research the mysterious monoliths and one of the main tools to do that is a good plan of your expansion.
- Monolith that slows enemy waves down is more important than Monoliths for Weapons range and Extractor efficiency.
- Resources are limited so building the extractors and keep them running.
- Rymdkapsel allows you to setting out the layout for all rooms in your starting base. This lets you have a lot of plans and freedom on the structure layout and space management.
- Don’t get distracted by the very first attackers, they don’t actually attack your base, they are just spying on your base.
- Build rooms that related near each other, for example: build kitchen near garden. This will save you a lot of time because minions are relatively slow.
- Build on the edge and expand your infrastructure and expand your way to Monolith as fast as you can in the early game and stay focus during this process, because the second attack will come a little bit faster and severe.
- Build your weapons rooms near Monoliths, so you can have a good defense, remember your minions pace and also minions without weapons are easy to be destroyed.
- Anything with pink color means they are precious resources.
More Rymdkapsel Game Strategy For Beginners [UPDATED]
More tips and hints for rymdkapsel about monoliths, game strategy, and few key factors for beginners that would help you playing through this fun game.
- If you run out a particular resource, you can always sell one of your rooms (sell option is at the top-left corner), it’s faster and efficient.
- Minions are slow, planning your buildings, and their job carefully. This would help a lot of time and resource.
- Build as many quarters as possible and build minions simultaneously.
- Either search Monolith that boosts your speed (it should be around the top left) or the one that slows down enemies(bottom right), or the Monolith that makes your Extractors produce faster (this is not very useful if you are not generating resources as fast as the Extractors). Choosing which one is the first is crucial for your strategy. My recommendation is you should boost your speed(monolith at the top left).
- For efficiency, sell one of your rooms if you run out the pink things.
- On each quarter there should be one weapons room or you’ll lose your minions then your expansion will be useless. And also put your quarters near the kitchen.
- To keep your base compact don’t build too much reactor, as it is easier to defend your base.
- Threat your weapons rooms as a single, unbreakable fortress, map your layout.
- Don’t constantly distract your minions activity, it will be useless and time wasting.
Rymdkapsel Game Strategy: Summary
In this game you’ll need speed, efficiency, focus, and a good defense strategy/layout.