Slither.io Tips To Make The Snake Big and Long
I have never thought a snake game could be this addictive. If you have played a snake game on your old mobile phone in the early 2000’s, this game is a better replacement for that. Slither.io is a simple game, there’s only one rule Do not hit other snakes, but the tricks and strategies to get your snake bigger are quite complex, here we have several tips and tricks that could be useful to get your snake big.
Slither.io Beginners Tips
- a single second could determine your snake’s fate, so if you had unstable Internet connection, better play against AI rather than play online.
- When you are small, you have nothing to lose, aim for the biggest snake near you, this is the fastest way. Or you could consume the colored dots, this is the safest way and takes several time.
- “Coiling” is the easiest and most popular startegy in this game, you just have to circle around opponents and trap them, and make the circle smaller every full cirle. But this technique requires a big and long snake, and watchout if there was a bigger snake near you, you could be coiled too.
- Don’t go to a crowded area if you are the biggest snake arround, but if you were trapped in a crowded area, you could coiling and make sure your snake’s head inside the circle.
- If there is other snake headed in the same direction as you and your snake’s head in front of it, cut its path
- If you are big enough (more than 10k), be patient, and don’t go full aggresive, because big snakes are slower, and watch out for the little snakes around you
- Don’t boost if you can’t control the snake movement, especially when you have more than 10k, play safe and tricky, coiling and trap smaller snakes inside.